- You wake up every morning with a stiff and aching back;
- You think you are too old to exercise
- You want to improve your golf
- You want to run that 10K
Then you’ve landed in the right place!
I can help you
- release tight areas in your back with Pilates
- have fun in a community exercise class with like minded people of your own age
- perfect your golf swing with specific pilates exercises
- strengthen your core and back and improve your flexibility so you can run stronger
Hi! I’m Nesta and I’ve been teaching classes for over 25 years.
A fitness fan since the aerobics boom of the 1980s, when we wore leotards and legwarmers and worked out to Olivia Newton-John and Donna Summer.
Classes were packed, we jogged on the spot with arms out to the side, frantically circling. No shoes!
Then In 1985 something happened which changed my life forever. Severe complications following the birth of my lovely daughter resulted in a prolonged hospital stay.
It was touch and go.
I nearly didn’t make it.
I had to learn to walk again.
My days of aerobics became a distant memory.
Never being one for giving up, in 1990 I trained to be an aerobics instructor and set up my first class for young mums in Ickleford.
From that day I never looked back. Teaching fitness in the community became my passion.